How to Download Torrents without a Torrent Client
Torrent(s) is a great way of file sharing. You can share files with others without uploading it to a server. Generally, a BitTorrent Client is required to download torrents. BitTorrent Clients such as: BitTorrent, uTorrent, Vuze etc. But if you are in an environment where torrents are blocked OR you want to download torrents with your download manager like: Internet Download Manager then this guide is for you. We will let you know How to Download torrents without a torrent client?
- Go to your favourite torrent site. Torrentz, The Pirate Bay, Torrent Hound etc.
- Search for the file you want to download.
- A list of search result will appear. Select your preferred one. More Seeders means more speed.
- Once you have selected the file, Right click on download link and copy the link address to your clipboard.
- Now go to zbigz.com and paste the link the box at the top of the page and click on Go.
- ZbigZ is a freemium service. Free service has limitations like: File Size only 1 GB, Speed upto 150 KBPS and file stored for only 7 days on their servers. If you want you can buy the premium subscription and enjoy premium features. For this tutorial, we’ll stick with Free.
- Once you select free, ZbigZ will start caching your file. The caching speed depends on the number of Seeders.
- Once the Caching process is completed then you will be able to Download your file. You can also stream video and audio files online.
- Once you click on Download, it will again ask you to choose Free or Premium. Select Free again.
- Your download will start automatically. If you have any download manager installed then select Download option to start downloading torrent. In case, you don’t have any download manager installed then your browser will start downloading the file.
- The speed is limited to 150 KBPS for free users. You have to pay the price to get those premium features.
- Make sure you download the file before 7 days. Because it will be removed from their servers after 7 days.