5 Best Gmail Notifiers, Useful for Managing Multiple Accounts
It is very difficult for multiple Gmail account holders to access all there Gmail accounts for reading there new mails. Since, Gmail only allow you to access one account at a time. You can’t login 2 accounts from one browser. Although you can access 2 Gmail accounts in 2 different browsers, but what if you have more than 5 Gmail accounts and every Gmail account is related to your important activity. Then you can’t read all new mails at a time.
For this you can use Gmail notifiers, which will help you to show you a alert message on your computer screen that a new mail has arrived. It will show you the title and theme of the message. If the message is important then you can open, and if not then you can continue your work.
List of 5 Useful Gmail Notifiers
1. Gmail Notifier:- It is the official tool bar of Gmail, which shows you all new mails in the tool bar. There is no need to login to your mail box. Simply login to the Gmail notifier tool bar and you will get notifications for all new unread mails.
2. Notifier 2:- Notifier 2 is very handy tool, because you can access multiple accounts from notifier2 window. You can login to your Yahoo, Gmail and MSN at a time and can get notification for all new and unread mails.
3. GAlert:- GAlert is also very important tool, because it can show a message on your computer scree, whenever a new mail is arrived to your mail box.
4. KcCheckGmail:- KC Check Gmail allow you to get instant notifications for all new and unread mails within KcCheckGmail. Give it a try.
5. Gmail Notifier Firefox Extension:- As we know FireFox is the world popular and enhance web browser. It has lots of features which can help you in your daily PC usage. Similarly FireFox has a Add-ons which allow you show you instant notifications for all new and unread mails. I personally like FireFox add-ons for gmail notifications, because firefox is my best browser. You can also try this extension.