How To Add Spell Check Feature to Internet Explorer 9
It did not take me much time to notice that Microsoft have missed one of the most essential feature in IE9, the Spell Check tool. Now here is the easiest way to add spell check feature to IE9 and have a typo free web experience.
How To Add Spell Checker to Internet Explorer 9
- Download Speckie add-on for Internet Explorer 9. It’s a simple spell check tool add-on for Internet Explorer
- Close all the instances of Internet Explorer, if any running on your system.
- Install Speckie and launch IE9.
- For the first time, you launch IE9 after installing the add-on, it will ask you whether you want to enable or disable the add-on, just enable it.
- Now, you are free to make spelling mistakes on IE9 as Speckie is there, running in background, to rectify your mistakes.
Speckie works on Windows XP, Vista and 7 (32 and 64 bit) It is available for both the 32 and 64 bit versions of Internet Explorer.