Create Bootable Kaspersky Rescue USB Pendrive
Sometimes, Viruses can annoy to the extent that they will not allow to boot the operating system and you are left in miserable condition. In such case, formatting and re-installing OS would be a non-profitable deal because you may lose your data if not backup and it will take a long time. Better Solution is to opt for running a Bootable Antivirus rescue disk to clean out any harmful objects present.
Kaspersky is one of the best and recommended brand so let’s have step by step tutorial about How to create Bootable rescue USB disk with Kaspersky Antivirus as seen on MegaLeecher :
1. Download Kaspersky Rescue Disk Bootable from the original FTP.
2. Download Gentoo Linux Bootable USB Maker.
3. Extract the file-Kaspersky-Bootable Rescue-Disk.zip you downloaded in previous step. Once it is fully unzipped place in the same folder the file you downloaded in point number 1, i.e. kav_rescue_2008.iso should be in this folder:
4. Insert Pendrive and launch fixgt2.bat and enter the USB drive-letter to format and create bootable disk.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions and your bootable Kaspersky USB Rescue Disk will be ready in minutes.
Your Bootable Rescue disk is now ready, simply plugin the USB disk and choose USB as the first boot option from system BIOS or use F8 key during BIOS screen for booting options.