How to Brand Tweets with Company Website Name URL with own Twitter App
Tweeting from your own Twitter client or branding your tweets make your tweets stand out of crowd in timeline. So, alongwith Standard scheduler, Tweriod adds an option to tweet via your own company name. Here is how you can do that
Benefits of Branding Tweets
- Your Company or Blog’s name appears on every tweet so more exposure!
- Along with name, it has backlink to website.
- Instead of publicizing another client, market your own website.
- What more! If you doesn’t fit in above, just use it to show off your freinds.
Register application with Twitter
- Sign in and Go to Twitter Application page
- Fill up the form as shown of course changing the name and URL of your company / website.
- When Registration is completed, click on View your App.
- Here you will find all settings including API Key and Consumer secret Key
Associating Application with Tweriod
- Open New Browser Tab > Login to Tweriod Scheduler and go to My Account.
- Add New Application
- Fill up the information by copying from previous tab.
- Go back to My Account and below Account associated click on Add. This is required for Application access.
Tweeting from your Application
- Go to Dashboard and you will notice application is added.
- You may schedule or Tweet it right then.
I think I have mentioned everything clearly and hope you too are able to configure it successfully. If still, you face some problem, feel free to contact me.
This service is from the developers of Tweriod with which you can know the best time to tweet and that is also integrated with scheduler.
Note: Tweriod Scheduler is still in private beta. They are planning to roll out the public beta version next week as per sources. Till then, you can request private beta access here.