Change Progress Bar Color of Windows 7
Sometimes small changes can be significantly aesthetic. In this case we present you a little trick to change color of Windows 7 progress bar to blue.
In fact many elements in Windows 7 are in blue tones, like the icons, navigation buttons, elements of windows which makes the green progress bar of Windows 7 somewhat unfit so make it look cool blue via MyDigitalLife.
The colors are part of the language of the operating system’s graphical environment, we all know that such a message in red are not good news, but perhaps we have not noticed that in Windows, specifically Windows 7 in most of the elements are shown in shades of blue. The icons, elements of windows such as buttons, the start button except the progress bar.
How to change Windows 7 Progress bar color to Blue
- Download Blue_ProgressBar.rar
- Disable Aero in Control Panel-Personalization(switch to classic or basic theme).
- Install the correct UxStyle for your system(x86 or x64).
- Install the TakeOwnership.reg registry hack and take ownership of the original aero.msstyles file in C:\Windows\Resources\Themes\Aero
- Execute ThemeInstall.exe (its a selfextracting SFX archive.Or open the SFX with winrar and extarct the file manually if your windows directory is not C:\).
- Re-enable Aero in Control Panel-Personalization.
- Restart your PC
Download File refers to Megaupload Servers so, use the trick to bypass megaupload waiting time