How to Download and Update Quick Heal 2012 Offline
Quick Heal 2012 Products released and we shared Offline Quick heal 2012 Direct installer links. You should keep Virus Database up to date to be protected from latest threats. In this article, we will learn to update Quick Heal 2012 Virus Definition Offline.
This tutorial, however tested on Quick Heal Total Security 2012 but should work on other products too (Quick Heal Internet Security 2012 and Antivirus Pro 2012) as the mechanism remains same.
- First of all, download Quick Heal 2012 Offline Updates – QH2012.zip and extract into any folder on your Computer. (Say F:\QH2012 )
- Open Quick Heal Application >> Go to Settings >> Application Data >> Tick on Pick update file from Specified Path
- Browse the location where you saved the Update file extracted which is F:\QH2012 and Save Changes
- Click on Help >> About and Click on Update Now Button.
- Updates will be applied and now you will see that Quick Heal 2012 is up to date.
Here is a video which shows complete procedure step by step to update Quick heal 2012 offline. Video includes procedure right from the first run of Quick Heal where I have also shown how to activate Quick Heal 2012.