Free advertising of your blog : Entrecard
Entrecard is a simple banner exchange program. The role of entrecard is to provide a platform to gather all bloggers and Site-owner’s at one place and exchange their links.
How it works?
Just put a 125×125 banner exchange and your banner is displayed only once per day per site. You get a widget to put it on your blog. You will have to pay certain number of credits (here credits acts like money) to have your banner displayed on widget of specific site. Credits are gained based on people dropping cards on you and you dropping cards on other sites.
My experience says…
It just have been couple of weeks that I’ve placed Entrecard widget on my blog. Well we have had some pretty targeted traffic from Entrecard but its also a lot of work chasing after credits, its very much a case of the big sites get bigger and the smaller sites have to work harder. I liked their scheme because it doesn’t includes Real money. So, for those, who doesn’t want to invest money for publicity can use this service.
How to improve
- Make sure your widget is on the popular pages on your site. For bloggers, I would suggest to place it on upper side of your sidebar.
- Place the widget on your site carefully, so it is easily visible to Entrecard-enabled visitors.
- Buy more ads, on sites where you feel they have a good chance of catching the users eye and interest.
- Design an attractive, friendly Entrecard appropriate to your site.
- Drop your card on other blogs wherever you see the widget.
So, go get your Entrecard now or if you have already joined, feel free to drop yours on my widget.