6 Free Tools to keep Windows clean
Windows users remember the first day they installed Windows when everything went smooth, every function worked fine, responsive to our needs without any hindrance. This perfection doesn’t lasts too long and as the time passes,conditions starts becoming bad to worse. Its the time when they need proper cleaning and maintenance.
1) Bleachbit[alert-note] System Ninja: Ultimate Multi Featured Junk File cleaner[/alert-note]
It is open source and is basically responsible for the cleaning of files, with a fairly long list of programs. Besides the most common browsers, clean traces of Google Earth, Flash, Java, Second Life Viewer, Skype, and Vuze. Runs on Windows and Linux. The interface might not appear too interactive, but it cleans your system efficiently.
2) Ccleaner[alert-announce] 5 Traces of Our Activity We Leave Behind On Windows Unknowingly [/alert-announce]
It is free, and has a portable as well as installation version. It is one of the best known, very intuitive to use, quick to analyze the system, not just cleans the files, but it repairs the registry and even has an uninstall utility to manage and what programs are initiated with the system. It is my personal favorite, so we recommend it.
3) DiskMax[alert-note] How to Delete specific extension of Files from Multiple Folders at once [/alert-note]
DiskMax is one of the most used free cleaner for Windows. Once started, it can automatically extract a lot of usable Disk space. For the first time you have to specify your choices for cleaning. From the second run you won’t have to give any attention to it as all the preferences are saved.
4) FCleaner[alert-note]Take Complete Care of Firefox Privacy and Security With These Addons [/alert-note]
Does an excellent job at finding junk files, up to 15% more than Bleachbit. Also has an uninstaller, program manager for booting, and shortcuts to system tools. Free installable and portable.
5) Glary Utilities[alert-success] 5 Ways to Track Windows Hidden Activities and Claim back User Privacy [/alert-success]
Free portable. Along with the basic features (such as problems with search files, the registry or shortcuts broken), brings a few more features, like search for malware, optimize memory, encrypt files and analyze the use of disk space, among others.
Download: Glary Utilities
6) nCleaner[alert-success] Advanced SystemCare Ultimate 6 Review: PC Tuneup + Antivirus [/alert-success]
Besides cleaning up files, provides a monitor of the system tools to modify the system, reducing space, program manager at startup, and support for many extensions that handle more specific tasks, like cleaning behind ACDSee, ICQ, Incredimail, Kazaa or Winamp.
KCleaner is a new addition to this list. It allows you to free more hard disk space than Ccleaner. You can also automate the cleaning process at definite time intervals. Check the detailed KCleaner review for download links.[alert-announce] KCleaner: Better Than CCleaner and Sweeps Out 200% More Unwanted Files [/alert-announce]
Do Let us know which Free Windows System Cleaner you prefer the most.