G Data MobileSecurity V2 Free 90 Days License For Android (Virus Scan + Anti-Theft)
With the rise in popularity, comes more threats and same happened with Android. It was reported that there was 3325% malware increase in Year 2011 in Android so, Security should be major concern. GData is a renowned name in security solutions and MobileSecurity is their product for mobile phones.
GData MobileSecurity is all in one security app for Android providing Virus scan, App Protection as well as Anti-theft feature.
Though it comes for 1147.57 Rs if you buy from Play Store but now grab G Data MobileSecurity V2 90 Days License For Android completely free.
G Data MobileSecurity V2 Overview
G Data MobileSecurity allows you to make selective scan options. With it you can make a quick scan of installed apps, which is helpful in situations where you need instant trouble relief. Full system scan should be performed at time when you are not using the phone.Â It takes a lot of time depending upon the capacity of the phone storage size.[alert-success] It is recommended to make a full system scan once after getting the app activated and updated[/alert-success]
This is an useful option and should be set with priority. It will help you particularly if you have a habit of misplacing your phone, specially if you are residing in Hostel.[alert-success] Three Must Have Free Security Apps for Android Smartphone [/alert-success]
App Access Permissions
This is a useful functionality in case you want to know the permissions granted to installed apps. If you are suspicious about unnecessary permissions to any app, you can directly uninstall the app from within G Data MobileSecurity.[alert-warning] Lacks Stopping/ Blocking apps from accessing features like internet. This would have been useful in certain scenarios[/alert-warning]
App Protection & Call Management
Want some privacy? Specially when friends are always after poking your phone! With the App Protection option, you can password lock any application from unauthorized access. Provided your password itself is not common or stolen!
Call blocking is another important feature of G Data MobileSecurity. You can selectively or partially allow calls from certain numbers knowingly annoying you. But this feature certainly may fail at critical times. How?[alert-warning] Use Call Blocking feature with extreme caution[/alert-warning]
Well from my personal experience, blocking any number except those in your Contact list may also get your teacher blocked when he calls you for urgent work taking number from a friend of yours. Then the consequence is pretty obvious. There are many similar situations that may arise anytime.[alert-success]Â The best practice is to use the BlackList feature to ignore certain numbers of your choice [/alert-success]
Overall this is a fairly good App to have on your device, specially when you are getting it free for 1 full year.
Now, lets move on the the interesting part.
Get G Data MobileSecurity 90 Days License
- Visit the G Data Mobile Security Promo page.
- Fill your First and last name with valid email ID and click on the button below the form.
- As you complete submitting the form, you will be given a conformation message with the download link to the application. Downloading the app is optional here. As you can do it later, if you do not have a Data Cable at hand.
- You will receive the mail with Login details instantly. If you notice, just above the Login details you will get the download link to the app. Open the mail via your phone and download the app directly there.
- Install G Data MobileSecurity V2.
How to Activate G Data MobileSecurity V2
- Once the installation is done, open the app click on the icon. Select Activate Updates and proceed.
- As you already have the registration code, you just need to enter the access data. Fill in your Login details and tap on connect.
As the details are filled, you will be updated to latest database. Now you can set up the app according to your needs.[alert-success] Promo Checked and found working on 9.08.2012. Let us know if it stops working [/alert-success]
Want Working Serial Keys for Windows Software? Visit out Genuine Keys Section.