How To Add Comment Form Below Blogger Post
Few days back, I wrote about a new feature on blogger of comment form below every blogger post. Sounds great but it does not apply to every template automatically after changing settings. To make it work, you will need to make some changes in template code manually. The process is simple as follows :
- Enter Blogger in Draft (Not Normal blogger).
- Go to “Settings” tab and then to the “Comments”.
- There you will find a new section “location of the feedback form” with options:
- Save the settings and go to the tab “Design” and then to the “Edit HTML” checking Expand HTML.
- Now look for the following code :
- And replace it with :
- Save the changes and you are done!
Note: The variation in the design of the groups can cause to some small differences the process, if you have some problem with this method, you can consult the explanations done in Blogger Buster.