How to Read Books on PSP
Custom Firmware Versions (CFW) makes the PSP to work as multifunctional device. With the customized firmware PSP can be used for installing CXMB themes,downloaded games in .iso or .cso,allow useful plugins and many other stuffs. It can be used for so many purpose that is beyond anyone’s imagination like reading a book on PSP.
Bookr is a Document Reader for the Sony PSP licensed under the GNU General Public License v2. With the help of this software one can read any book with the format .PDF, .CHM, .HTML, .DJVU and PalmDoc documents. These are the formats which are currently available in Bookr v.8.1.
How to read eBook on PSP
- Download Bookr v8.1 from any PSP site.
- Create a folder named Bookr or anything as your wish in /PSP/GAME/ folder.
- Now extract EBOOT.PBP from the downloaded software and paste in Bookr folder that you have already created in /PSP/GAME/.
- Come out from USB mode and goto your Game in PSP.You will see the icon in PSP.
- Enjoy reading .
Note: If your PSP hangs while loading a large PDF file. Don’t panic just remove the battery of your PSP and restart your PSP.
- PSP must have custom firmware.
- Bookr cannot support higher .PDF files. It might hang your PSP. At the max 12 mb. This is one of the drawback of this software.
- Never try to put any other file other than those as mentioned above as It may hang your PSP.
followed the instructions to a t. the psp recognized bookr but its telling me that the data is corrupted