How to Install Multiple Apps on Android with Mass APK Installer
Suppose, you have already taken backup of Android App installer files (APKs) and after Flashing, installing them one by one is laborious task. Even Titanium Backup doesn’t support installing all APKs at once so, here is a simple tool to install multiple Android apps at once.
KarmaToBurn, XDA user has released a cross platform tool (compatible with Windows and Linux) to support installation of multiple android apps simultaneously.
How to use Mass APK installer for Android
- Download Mass APK Installer
- Extract the RAR file into any windows Directory (say Desktop)
- Enable Installation from Unknown Sources on Android Device [ Settings >> Applications >> Tick on Unknown Sources ]
- Enable Debug Mode on Android Phone [ Settings >> Applications > Development >> Tick on USB Debugging ]
- Copy APKs to the APK directory of the extracted program on Desktop. Here’s how to find APKs of installed apps on Android phone in case you don’t have.
- Connect Phone to Computer via USB
- Double click on run.bat or run_sys.bat file in extracted folder.
- Installation will begin and all applications will be installed on Android device in one go.
Note: You should have USB drivers installed on computer of respective device you are connecting to. In case of Sony Ericsson, just install PC companion. I tested this software on Windows 7 x86 on Samsung Galaxy S i9000 running on Android 2.3.5 XXJVS.[alert-note] 12+ Alternatives to Android Market For Free Apps and APK Download[/alert-note]
Official thread says that software is compatible with any Android Phone with USB connectivity drivers installed on System. And support for Windows Vista x86/x86_x64 & Windows 7 x86/x86_x64, propably Windows Xp SP2 and above.
Personally, I found this tool very effective and easy to use as it doesn’t involve configuring SDK and other geeky steps. To all those who often Flash their phone (like me), this software is really proved to be a helpful one.[alert-note]Spice Up WhatsApp Messenger Appearance With WhatsApp Themes on Android[/alert-note]
Did you forget droidexplorer ??
Do it with GUI 🙂