Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Activation Key- 1 Year, 365 Days License
Kaspersky is my favorite Internet Security Suite and I believe most of you found it reliable. Impressive thing about Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 is that it’s lightweight which is enough to impress power users, and easy enough for set-and-forget types to use as well.
What may be a better news than knowing that you can grab Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Activation Key, 1 Year 365 Days License Subscription worth 59.95$ per PC completely free. Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 provides everything that you need to stay safe and secure whether you work, bank, shop or play online. The KIS 2012 version is robust, faster and provides maximum security to your computer against even the unknown and new threats. Follow the steps to get KIS 2012 Activation key:
Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 Activation Key
- Go to Promo Page and login. If you don’t have account, use Facebook to signup.
a. Check the box and press the button as shown
You may have now received an email containing the activation key written in bold red text.
- Download and Install Kaspersky Internet Security 2012 – kis184.108.40.2064en.exe as per shown in screenshots below.
a. Check on “Change Installation Settings”b. Proceed Installation by pressing Next Button at a stage, uncheck “Protect the Installation Process” and proceed.
- After One Round of Progress bar completion then click “Cancel” button in middle of installation and confirmation window will pop-up. Leave it as it is without pressing anything.
- Download cbi.dll and paste it in C:\Program Files\Kaspersky Lab\Kaspersky Internet Security 2012(You will need Administrator Privileges to carry out this operation.
- Press No on in the installation Window to resume installation and let it complete.
- Enter the Activation Key received in email to activate Kaspersky Internet Security 2012.Though it says 91 days but you have to repeat same procedure (just step 1) every 3 months to continue for 1 year period.
Make sure you bookmark this page to return back after 3 months in case you forget the procedure to renew License validity.
Nope- it is not going to work. Yes- it is possible to switch from Chinese in English, but after that is says: The program needs to be reinstalled. The updates are locked. It gives a license error…
In other words- it is impossible to switch in English and to have a working program for 365 days. I am really sorry about this…