Transform Windows 7 to Mac OS X Lion | Transformation Pack for Windows 7
Mac OS X Lion was made available recently and has a record number of downloads in a week. It has plenty of useful features and I have already published my wishlist of features to be added in Windows 8. In this article, however, we will discuss on How to transform Windows 7 into Mac OS X Lion using Transformation pack.
DeviantArt user hameddanger has created a skin pack with which it is possible to give a look of Mac OS X Lion to Windows 7. This consists of following elements along with many appearance tweaks:
- The dock at the bottom of the desktop – RocketDock
- The theme, icons, the shape of the windows, the cursor and the wallpaper with the Andromeda galaxy (default wallpaper Lion)
- The login screen using Lion
- The menu bar at the top
- The dashborad with Mac-style widgets
- Multiple Desktops – MySpaces
- Home screen similar to the Lion
- JumpPad for quick access to programs
Lion Skin Pack will also customize the fonts and sounds on your computer, along with the colors and the wallpaper. It has everything you wanted to make it look like and bring Mac OS X lion experience.
How to transform Windows 7 to Mac OS X Lion
Download Lion Skin Pack 7.0
Lion Skin Pack 7.0 is a standalone package of Skin Pack and doesn’t require any manual shell replacements.
It is a 52MB installer which is packed with all necessary files, tweaks and Patches. Installation takes a long time and it is recommended to disable UAC.
Restart the system after completing installation and Windows will be transformed to Mac OS X Lion.
Compatible with Windows 7 32 and 64 Bit OS.