Play Diablo 3 For Free: How To Download And Install On Windows / Mac
Diablo 3 is a popular action role playing game listed among the most per-ordered game on Amazon. If you don’t have enough funds to buy Diablo 3, you can play Diablo 3 for free. Here’s how to download and install Diablo 3 free and play standard edition.
How to Play Diablo 3 For Free
1. Signup for Battle.net Account
2. Activate account by verifying email ID using the link sent in email.
3. Inside your Battle.net Game account, click on Play for Free in front of Diablo 3.
4. You will have to create Battle tag before playing. This is like your username for Battle.net used in all games you play.
5. Once done, you can download the game client by clicking on blue button reading “Get Starter Edition”. (For Windows or Mac)
6. Install the game client and you may log in with your Battle.net email and password to access the Starter Edition!
Read more on Battle.net
Is it a Full Diablo 3 For Free?
Not exactly. You are given a limited access to Diablo 3 in free version. Players on Starter Edition game licenses have the following restrictions:
- Act I up to the Skeleton King is available
- Level 13 cap
- Matchmaking available only with other Starter Edition players
- No Auction House access (Real Money or Gold)
- Global Play is now available for the Diablo III Starter Edition.
Note: Each Battle.net account is limited to one Diablo III Starter Edition or one Diablo III Standard Edition.
Will Diablo 3 run on My Computer
Yes, it will. If your Windows Computer has:
- Intel Pentium® D 2.8 GHz or AMD Athlon™ 64 X2 4400+
- 1 GB RAM (XP), 1.5 GB (Vista/7)
- 15 GB+ Hard Disk Space
- NVIDIA® GeForce® 7800 GT or ATI Radeon™ X1950 Pro or better
I hope you will enjoy playing Diablo 3 For free and in the same way you can even play World of Warcraft for Free 🙂
so how can i play it full and without restrictions?