How to Setup Pennytel Free Calls India on Desktop and Mobile Nimbuzz
Recently Rohit share a wonderful promotional offer from Pennytel. This offer gives us ability to call anybody all over India Free and few more places outside India. Yes, Free Calling and this can be done from both PCs and mobile phones.
Here is how this can be done. We can divide this in three parts:
1. Register yourself on Pennytel
2. Setup For PCs
3. Setup For Mobile Phones
Register yourself on Pennytel:
1. Here is how you can register for your Pennytel’s offering 10 million minutes of free calling. (Click Here)
2. Once your register you will receive an email with your PennyTel Phone Number/Username and Password.
3. This is it congrats now you have 10 million free calling minutes.
How to make free calls for PC with PennyTel
1. First of all you need to download Nimbuzz (Click Here)
2. Install this and sign in if you have a Nimbuzz account or register for it, don’t worry its free too.
3. Once the nimbuzz is setup and running, go to Tools > Options > Call service
4. Here select “SIP Provider”
5. Then select “Other” in “Provider”
6. Username and password will be your PennyTel Phone Number/Username and Password which u received in the email.
7. Domain and Proxy both are the same sip.pennytel.com
8. Then click “Connect”
9. Click “Done”
10. Now you can see a tab “Keypad” at the bottom of the Nimbuzz Main Window
11. Now Delete any number you see there in the text box
12. And dial the number you want to make call to but with +91 for Indian phone number.
There you go, Hello!!!
How to make free calls for Mobile Phone
Here I am considering my Nokia N8 that is a Symbain phone but Nimbuzz is available for all most all phones.
1. Download and install Nimbuzz for your phone form here.
2. Install this and sign in if you have a nimbuzz account or register for it, don’t worry its free too.
3. Once Nimbuzz is Installed and running go to Options > Settings > SIP providers > Other
4. There you can see Username, Password and Proxy server
5. Username will be like this X@sip.pennytel.com where X is the PennyTel Phone Number/Username
6. Password will be PennyTel Password
7. Proxy server will be sip.pennytel.com
8. Click “Save” then “OK”
9. Now click “Back” and select “VoIP provider settings”
10. Here Select “SIP” in VoIP Provider and click “Back” again “Back”
11. Now from the top third tab you can see the dialer
12. Dial the number you want to call but with country code in front for example +91 for India and then the phone number.
All Done!! Enjoy!! 🙂