Teracopy: Fastest File copying Utility, now for Windows 7
For those how have never heard about “TeraCopy” it is a great app which not only speedups the copy process but also gives it a professional touch to it. The new TeraCopy 2.1 is the latest version which is also available for Windows 7.
TeraCopy provides a the following:
– Speedup files Transfer. TeraCopy uses dynamically adjusted buffers to reduce seek times. Asynchronous copy speeds up file transfer between two physical hard drives.
– Pause and resume file transfers. Pause copy process at any time to free up system resources and continue with a single click.
– Shutdown When Copy Finished. Turn Off computer after copying is finished. Now you can leave your computer to finish the copying and do your work.
– Recover your failed Process. In case of copy error, TeraCopy will try several times and in the worst case just skips the file, not terminating the entire transfer process.
– Interactive file list. TeraCopy shows failed
– file transfers and lets you fix the problem and recopy only problem files.
– Shell Integration. TeraCopy can completely replace Explorer copy and move functions, allowing you work with files as usual.
– Full Unicode support.
– Windows® 2000/XP/Vista/Win7 (32/64Bit).
– And this FREE
A Professional version is also available which give you an extra set of features which are:
– Select your favorite folders to perform processes like copy or move.
– Select files with the same extension/same folder.
– Remove selected files from the copy queue.
– Get free updates and priority support.
– And many more.
– Well this will cost u around 14.95 €
And now good news for Win7 users that it supports Win7 and now reached its final version for the same.
Here is the detailed View of TeraCopy:
Great utility really usefull ! ! !