7 Useful Firefox Plugins for WordPress Users
If you have a blog in the content management platform- WordPress, you probably want to know some of these extensions designed to make life easier by saving time. They can increase your productivity and efficiency by providing you handy features like grabbing screenshots, uploading Themes, Plugins, Viewing statistics and so on without actually entering WordPress Dashboard.
1. One-Click Installer for WP: Install themes and extensions in our wordpress with a single click. Create an extra option in the menu on the right mouse button to select a zip file.
2. Deepest Sender: You can write to wordpress blogs from the web browser, without having to access the administration section. All you have to do is hit Ctrl+\, or click the button in your toolbar, and you can start posting.
3. Screen grab to WordPress! : You can send screenshots directly to our account in our WordPress blog. It Saves a web-page as an image and upload to a WordPress blog
4. Clipmarks: Allows you to send selected text or images on any webpage directly to Twitter, Facebook or your own blog.
5. ScribeFire Blog Editor: Another Firefox Extension to write blog posts directly from your browser. You can drag and drop formatted text from pages you are browsing, take notes, and post to your blog.
6. Zwordpress shortcuts to wordpress from firefox: Adds extra menu options to manage our blogs faster with keyboard shortcuts, and more.
7. MMD WordPress.com Extension: To quickly view the statistics of a blog hosted on wordpress.com
I think these are very basic needs while blogging and think that they will offer a coziness to your work and I expect your suggestions for some other useful addons or experience with already used ones.