Spice Up WhatsApp Messenger Appearance With WhatsApp Themes on Android
WhatsApp Messenger for Android is sure a great Android app to communicate with friends and followers. Apart from full fledged futuristic approach to connect and share media content among friends, now users can add flavors to it too, in the form of WhatsApp themes.
Yes, you read that right, a guy(YORZUA) at XDA forums has come up with several WhatsApp Messenger Themes which surely going to add spices to your chats and discussions via WhatsApp Messenger for Android.[alert-note] Send Picture On Whatsapp With Different Preview By Hiding Image Inside Image[/alert-note]
How To Add Themes To WhatsApp Messenger For Android
- First, uninstall WhatsApp Messenger Android app. Rest, not to mention, always try something new after having a backup of your data.
- All the WhatsApp Themes are available at XDA Forum, from where you can download and use the one that suits your taste.
- Now to change the silly old look and feel of WhatsApp Messenger, install the WhatsApp themes. Actually, to tell you the truth, they are not the themes, but the WhatsApp apk files which are modded by YORZUA just to give the new appearance and that’s it.
- The guy at XDA Forum has modded the WhatsApp Messenger apk file and has come up with several new versions of WhatsApp Messenger which only differs in appearance. Which includes(Whatsapp DARK, Whatsapp ICS, Whatsapp RED, Whatsapp W8, Whatsapp Blossom, Whatsapp Notepad 2.7.4982)
- Curiously, if you’ve missed the first step then, upon installation, a pop will notify about that “the application you are about to install will replace another application”. Even upon proceeding ahead, the app will not install. So first make sure that the old version (of WhatsApp Messenger) you are using, uninstall it. To try the new appearance or theme of WhatsApp, you’ve to uninstall the previous one.
- Now you can download all the theme flavored WhatsApp Messenger apk files from XDA Forums and can simply install to try them out. Here’s how they look on your Android smartphones. So that’s how you can add flavors to your WhatsApp Messenger for Android, facing any problem, either drop your comments here, else rush to the XDA Forums.
Download Link –WhatsApp Themes (aka WhatsApp Theme Flavoured apk files.)