Bullguard Internet Security 2013 Serial Key For 6 Months
Bullguard Internet Security 2013 is available for download on trial basis but it lasts for only 60 days. I mean if you download from English website however, they are offering Bullguard Internet Security 2013 Serial Key For 6 Months Trial on Danish / Denmark page.
What’s new in Bullguard Internet Security 2013
- The interface has been made cleaner and simpler, while virus catch rates have been boosted by a defence system combining behavioural and signature-based detection.
- Internet Security 2013 also offers a free PC tune-up feature, which frees up space on your computer by removing unused registry entries, thus helping your PC run at top speed.
- FREE 5GB of Online Backup to keep your most important data, photos, music and more safe
Get Bullguard Internet Security 2013 Serial Key
1. Go to Promo page – http://www.bullguard.com/da/leasy_landingpage.aspx (in Google Chrome)
2. Click on Download button and create new account. When Browser offers you to translate in English, let it translate because it will become easy for you to fill up registration form.
3. On successful registration, page will open a dialog box offering you to download online installer of Bullguard Internet Security.
5. Install the downloaded setup and when it asks for activation, sign in using the same Bullguard account username and password which you made in step 3.
Done, you get 6 months / 180 days validity of Bullguard Internet Security 2013 without inserting serial key. Software will remain full functional for the given period without any limitations. It is completely genuine process and no cracks or resetter involved.
Bullguard Internet Security 2013 Review
I won’t comment about its detection and virus removal capability but the inbuilt firewall is quite strict. Or should I say not so intelligent because it didn’t even allow common programs like explorer.exe and Firefox.exe to access Internet. I found it annoying to ask me such questions when they are obvious.
Also, the RAM memory and CPU taken up by background processes especially “Bullguard Scanner” hogs 99% of CPU power. This completely slows down other processes and overall working of computer.