Remove Copy and Regional Protection from Blu-Ray DVD
In Blu-ray discs, there are some restrictions which prevents copying / reproducing of the movies. Yes, you cannot copy such movies from DVDs and restriction may also be of regional type which means it can be played in specified regions only. For example, DVD bought in US may not play in India. These restriction has to be removed from the protected Blu-Ray DVD in order to play it.
DVDFab Passkey is a program that handles just that and helps us to remove all types of protection on the disks. This programs helps you remove protection from DVD and Blu-Ray so we can make backups or play the disc in a different region for which it was designed.
When you run the program, it runs as a driver in the background so just notice it’s presence. This way you can access the drive contents without many problems. DVDFab Passkey has some advantages and benefits that may be helpful:
- Remove all DVD copy protections such as CSS, CPPM, RC, RCE, APS, UOPs, ARccOS, RipGuard, fluxDVD, CORE X2, etc..
- Remove copy protection from Blu-Ray as AACS and BD +. It also removes blockages by geographic areas (regions) BD-Live and UOPs.
- Allows you to play any DVD / Blu-Ray regardless of the region where you are and the area of the disc. This program generates an image that can be read on your player or computer.
- Blu-Ray allows you to see even without HDCP compliant hardware.
- Allows use of any application to access the unencrypted data on disks.
Passkey DVDFab is a program that is in beta, and is now completely freeBut for the final version is expected to be a paid software but do not know the price at which they would be selling.
Compatible with Windows (XP, Vista and Windows 7), both in 32 bits and 64 bits.
Download Passkey DVDFab