AutoCAD 2013 Trial Download | Engineering Drawing Software
AutoCAD is a well known program and if you don’t know atleast you may have heard of it. AutoCAD is a program that provides a full-featured interface to create objects in areas of design, construction, architecture and more.
Many professionals use AutoCAD to create projects, plant construction, pre-visualizations of objects and more. If you are a user who was in search of a free version AutoCAD to test it out, you finally have the opportunity to try all the tools and functions of the program. AutoCAD 2013 is the latest release and now available for trial download of 30 days.
To download AutoCAD 2013, it is necessary to fill out the form on download page and on proceeding, you will be given a installer which downloads complete package. Note that you cannot use any Internet Download manager to download AutoCAD 2012.
New Features of AutoCAD 2013
- Microsoft Office style Toolbar
- Ultra realistic, Lighter and Faster – According to the Autodesk site, the New AutoCAD provides a gain of up to 60% in productivity, thanks to improvements in the visual and the general system of the new software.
- Molding Objects and Surfaces quickly
- Documentation of models and relationships between objects
- Compatibility with AutoCAD WS
After trial evaluation, if you still want to purchase it, get the free AutoCAD alternative called DoubleCAD XT.