Listen online Radio stations on VLC media player
For those who don’t again and again want to look up at playlist of the media player while working on Computer, Listening Radio can be a great choice as we can have blend of songs from old to new including various styles. Generally, Winamp, Windows Media player or Real player is recommended by Online radio servers but VLC is a great alternative as it supports numerous extensions.
How to Play Online Radio on VLC Media Player?
- Click on Playlist and select Show Playlist
- Now click + icon at bottom followed by Add file
- Under Network Tab, Select HTTP / FTP / MMS / RTSP and paste the address of our radio.
- Radio URL has been added to your playlist and you are ready to listen.
- Enjoy the online streaming radio!
VLC is really a versatile Media Player I have ever seen. It is not just a Video player but it can do more than what you can think of.