Quick Heal 2013 is released officially now in stable version. And obvious question will be What’s new in Quick Heal 2013? So, let me tell you there are bunch of features added along with support for Windows 8. Let’s have it in brief along with Quick Heal 2013 Offline Installer download.
What’s New in Quick Heal 2013
According to their official blog, here are Quick Heal 2013 new Features listed:
- Reduced Update Database Size- It is a problem with Quick Heal from long time and this time, they have taken efforts to reduce the update definition size.
- Web Browser Sandbox- Sandbox is a virtual environment isolated from system. Whatever you open on Web Browser Sandbox, it won’t be able to make any harm to your computer.
- Enhanced Scan Engine- With each update, they talk about improved capability so this is one.
- Widows 8 Ready
- Ability to block HTTPS enabled websites.
- USB Drive Authentication Support- Set Password to use USB when Data Protection is switched ON.
Download Quick Heal 2013 Offline Setup
Note: These are all direct links pointing to official file server with a size of more than 285 MB each. Works for 30 Days on Trial basis; After that Online updates and Protection will stop.