Windows 8 Store Apps Pending? Fix in One Click
Frankly, I am facing this issue of Windows 8 Store not downloading apps since long time but always delayed finding solution for it. While searching, I came to know that I am not the only one but people are frustrated over problems like Windows 8 store slow, not updating or installing apps and many more.
While most of the solutions suggested closing and re-opening windows 8 app store and clearing cache, I had no luck. So, I will share the solution which worked for me along with few more which didn’t. You never know which one may automagically work for someone.
Let’s begin with the sequence in which I attempted:
Fix #1 (Didn’t work)
For clearing cache, Press WIN+R and type wsreset.
Fix #2 (It works in One Click)
1. Download Windows 8 App Troubleshooter from Microsoft.
2. Click next and it detect problems and tries to fix them automatically.
3. Restart Computer
Fix #3 (Claimed to be Working)
1. Run Command Prompt as an Administrator: Type: net stop wuauserv and Press Enter to stop Update.
2. Go to C:\Windows\ and delete SoftwareDistribution Folder
3. Run Command Prompt as an Administrator: Type: net start wuauserv and Press Enter to stop Update.
4. Press WIN+C and Search for troubleshooting then click Fix problems with Windows Update.
Comment below the solution which worked for you.