Best YouTube App For Windows 8 Metro
People spend hours and hours on YouTube watching random things (me included). How about having some more options at your end to enhance the viewing experience?
So, it is good choice to have a dedicated application to play YouTube videos. From the bunch of apps, I selected the best YouTube App for Windows 8 Metro interface called as Hyper.
Using it since a long time now and here’s why:
1. Live Tile automatically gets updated to trending videos. It helps to know what’s popular without even opening YouTube. Whenever you open Start screen, just give a look to the app tile and you know about all the popular videos from your region.
2. Supports Downloading in all the resolutions/quality available. There after, you can play them from Download tab in app itself or go to the download location and play them in another media player of your choice. It should be noted that simultaneous download of multiple videos is also possible.
3. Browse comments while playing the video. Something which isn’t possible on web interface and really annoying. Though, there are chrome extensions like VideoPinner which makes it possible but Hyper for YouTube has this feature inbuilt.
4. Control player using media buttons of your computer and Customize Homepage the way you want to.
5. Create Playlist of your own. Also supports signing in your Google account so that you can have access to saved playlists (if any).
6. Keeps Watched Video and Search keyword History. So, you don’t have to look again for it from Search bar.
Using any other awesome app? Let me know your reason for using it by commenting below.
Take the video tour of this app yourself: