APK Downloader Lets You Download APK Files to PC From Android Market
The other day we are talking about how you can use these alternatives to Android Market to download apk files aka Android apps. But here we have something which will allows you extract apk files from Android Market too. A Google Chrome Extension APK Downloader which allows users to download apk files from Android Market direct to their computer system. Lets get to know its workarounds and things we need to make it work.
How To Download APK Files from Android Market
- APK Downloader Google Chrome Extension.
- Google Chrome Web Browser 17 or later.
- SSL error warnings should be disabled for the Google Chrome Extension to work.
- Last but not the least, the Email ID associated with Android Market and the Device ID associated with the device (Android Smartphone) associated with the Android Market account.
You can easily download APK Downloader Google Chrome Extension from it’s official source. Last two requirements need some guidance, so here we go.
How To Disable SSL Error Warnings In Google Chrome
- Choose Properties from the Right Click context menu of Google Chrome Extension.
- Move on to Target, which should like C:UsershomeAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe
- Now suffix, “[space]–ignore-certificate-errors”(with quotes), which now should look like C:UsershomeAppDataLocalGoogleChromeApplicationchrome.exe –ignore-certificate-errors
- Now your web browser will not detect any SSL errors.
Lets grab the Emails ID and Device ID to be used later in the process downloading apk files from Android Market.
How To Get The Email ID and the Device ID
- You must be having an Android Market account, the Email ID associated with the account is your Email ID which is required here.
- For Device ID, install and run Device ID Android app which shows the Email ID and the Device ID associated with the Android Market account.
Now we are done with the required things. Lets download apk files from the Android Market directly to our PC.
Download APK Files From Android Market Using APK Downloader
- Now simply, visit Android Market.
- Look out for Android apps, you want to download.
- Click on the APK Downloader icon to the extreme right on the address bar of Google Chrome Web browser. Your Android app apk file will be downloaded to your PC.
- Store that on the Android Smartphone and install to enjoy.
Now download and enjoy apk files served hot from the Android Market right to your PC.
Do you know you can even get the APK file of installed Market App on Phone. When you have collected all APK files, these can be installed on Phone in batch because you can install multiple Apps on Android using Mass APK Installer.