How to root Samsung Galaxy S i9000 easiest way with one click Tool
Rooting your Android system gives you access to core files and control over full system. It gives you ability to alter many inbuilt Core apps like Calender, Messages,etc. Moreover, you can install 3rd party apps and customized themes. Samsung Galaxy S i9000 is fresh in market and I share the easiest way to root your device in one click and even unroot it to original firmware.
Senior members at forum-xda have developed a windows tool which can root Samsung Galaxy S i9000 in one click (for 2.1 Eclair and 2.2 Froyo) and unroot Samsung Galaxy S easy way (For 2.1 Eclair only).
- Download One click root tool for SGS GT-I9000
- Enable USB Debugging mode: Go to Menu > Settings > Applications > Development and check USB Debugging.
- Download USB Device Drivers for Windows. (If you have installed Samsung Kies then skip this step)
- Connect your Device to PC / Laptop using USB Cable.
- Launch Galaxy S I9000 One-Click Root.exe from the downloaded tool.
Click on the button One click Root 2.1 (for Eclair) and One Click Root 2.2 (for Froyo) Unrooting is currently only available for 2.1 Eclair builds only.
Your Device will now restart automatically in recovery mode. Using the volume keys on left to navigate to the second option reading “Apply Update.zip” and press Home key in middle bottom. After the processing, Phone will reboot again and it is rooted. Please note: Do not unplug USB cable during this complete procedure.
Now, you will see a different icon in your application list called “SuperUser Permission” which means your Samsung Galaxy GT-I9000 is now rooted successfully. Now on, while installing some apps like “screenshot” or any theme, window will pop up asking for Super User permission for complete use.