Rearm Windows 8 Enterprise Evaluation To Extend 90 Days Trial (How To)
Microsoft has officially released evaluation (trial) version of Windows 8 RTM (Final Build). It is Enterprise version which would run for free till 90 days without any limitation. Rearm is a inbuilt feature which lets you extend trial period of Windows 8.
So, it isn’t cracking or illegal method to activate Windows 8. If you want to continue trial version for some more days, re-arm Windows 8 Evaluation version.
Download Windows 8 RTM Trial Direct Link
Once Download is complete, Install Operating System.
Upon boot up you will find a watermark with details of your Windows 8 copy and trial days.
How to Rearm Windows 8 RTM Evaluation
You can rearm the evaluation and make it run more than 90 days after expiration of Trial Period.
- To see the current license information of Windows 8, type the following command:
- To see the detailed information of the current license type, type the following command:
- To see the expiration date of the current license, type the following command:
- To extend the current license grace period again and rearm Windows, type the following command:
All the commands are really not required, they are given just for information. Optionally you can perform Step 1 and Step 4.
After running rearm windows 8 command:
Now once you and done with the rearm, you can also remove the watermark on your desktop. Here is how to remove Windows 8 Evaluation Watermark (90 day License Message Line wont disappear).
- When should I run this command for maximum validity?
> It is recommended to run this command on 89th day so that 90 days get added to trial from that date.
- How many time can I rearm Windows 8 Trial?
> 3 Times.
- Is it possible to reset Windows 8 rearm count to run it indefinitely?
> It is possible. Wait for our article on that.